Mengenai Saya

Foto Saya
Sentani, Jayapura, Indonesia
I belong to God. He has been redeem and forgive of all my sins. He has change me from who i was to who i'm now so.. it's only by His grace--> By using this blog, I want to share how great is God's grace in my life. I also want to share how does He lead and mold me to be more Christ-like each day.

Kamis, 19 April 2012

Have you reflect the Christ in you during the lecturing?


Have you ever think that as a student, whatever you do in the classroom is always related to your relationship with God?
Have you ever think that as you claim that you are a Christian-student, whatever you do determines whether Christ is glorified?
I have been thinking and found myself as a liar when I say, "I am a Christian student."

One of the students' policy is to not using handphone during the lectures.
But, without feels guilty, I often use my handphone when the lecturer are lecturing.

When I say, "I am a Christian student" and chose to use my handphone rather than being attentive to the lecturer, I have not lied to men but to God.

BUT, I need my handphone to communicate with others!
AND ALSO, our lecturers never reprimand us even if they see it!
It means: to use handphone during the lecturing is not a matter for our lecturers, as long as we do not disturb the lecturing process.

When there is no consequence, I rather to not obey the policy.
Am I a good Christian student?

How about you?

Through this note, I want to challenge you!!!
If you claim yourself as a Christian student, join me in a commitment to NOT USING HANDPHONE DURING THE LECTURES, START FROM TODAY!

Is it easy? No, it is not.
But believe me that your faithfulness in this small thing will leads you to be faithful in bigger things!

Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. (Luke 16:10)

*Feel free to share this note to other Christian students! :)

1 komentar :

  1. Lagi jalan-jalan di internet, ketemu blog kakak.
    Nice to meet you, kak :)

    BalasHapus