Mengenai Saya

Foto Saya
Sentani, Jayapura, Indonesia
I belong to God. He has been redeem and forgive of all my sins. He has change me from who i was to who i'm now so.. it's only by His grace--> By using this blog, I want to share how great is God's grace in my life. I also want to share how does He lead and mold me to be more Christ-like each day.

Jumat, 04 November 2011

my pray

I’m thirsty for You Lord.. When my fellowship with You is distant, there is nothing else that can fill my emptiness and longing in my heart.Teach me what it means to seek You first… 

How much i need you Lord to ignite Your fire daily in my hearts. I'm so quick to forget. I'm so good at making excuses and pushing things off.
Make me aware of all my sins Lord. Make me aware of how important it is to ABIDE in You.

Lord you have done miracles in my live. You have changed me from who I was to who I'm now.
please teach me Lord. I CAN'T do it with my own wisdom. I'm not smart enough. I need wisdom and discernment from You Lord.

1 komentar :

  1. Amen...
    *turut berdoa for yor you and me*
    I'm thirsty also..
    pengen terus merasa fall in love again with Jesus.

    salam kenal yah..

    BalasHapus